Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Love this...It's so true and comforting.

I get so many emails all day long and many many are spam. All you see is "fwd fwd fwd". Usually when something is forwarded to me, I delete it without even checking to see what it is about. So, I got this email from my niece, you know, the ones you don't like to read. Something about this one just made me read it and I am really glad I did so I'd like to share it with you. Here it is, Oh, and by the way, you won't find it in your inbox..

You Say: “It’s Impossible”
God Says: All things are possible
*Luke 18:27
You Say: “I’m too tired”
God Says: I will give you rest.
*Matthew 11:28-30
You say: “Nobody really loves me”
God Says: I Love You
*John 3:1-6 & John 3:34
You say: “I can’t go on”
God Says: My grace is sufficient.
*II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15
You say: “I can’t figure things out”
God Says: I will direct your steps
*Proverbs 3:5-6
You say: “I can’t do it”
God Says: You can do all things.
*Philippians 4:13
You say: “I’m not able”
God Says: I am able
*II Corinthians 9:8
You say: “It’s not worth it”
God says: I WILL be worth it.
*Romans 8:28
You say: “I can’t forgive myself”
God Says: I Forgive you.
*I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1
You say: “I can’t manage”
God Says: I will supply your needs.
*Philippians 4:19
You say: “I’m afraid”
God Says: I have not given you a spirit of fear.
*II Timothy 1:7
You say: “I’m always worried and frustrated”
God Says: Cast all your cares on ME.
*I Peter 5:7
You say: “I’m not smart enough”
God Says: I give you wisdom.
*I Corinthians 1:30
You say: “I feel all alone”
God Says: I WILL NEVER LEAVE OR FORSAKE YOU

No comments: