Thursday, October 22, 2009

ONE YEAR AGO....

One year ago today…..

God Almighty, Advocate, True Vine, King of Kings, Prince of Peace, Savior….

Blessed my family with …….

Girls, Twin Girls, My Girls……..

I’m so thankful……

They’re Healthy

They’re Perfect

They’re Beautiful

They’re Identical (but so different)

They’re Smart

They’re Fun

They’re Loveable

They’re Mine

I thank GOD for you everyday, it’s still so hard to believe that our wonderful GOD gave us these two little girls.

THANK YOU, Heavenly Father for our precious girls……..



2 comments:

the Provident Woman said...

What beautiful girls! I love the names you gave them!
theprovidentwoman.com

beckylbranch said...

Awe! I love your website! Your girls are just PRECIOUS!!! I have a twin sister and we are both 28 years old...we've done everything in life together :) My twinkie just had a baby boy in December and I am having a baby boy in about a month (we even got pregnant and are having our first babies together! Not planned at all!) It's the best blessing in the world to have a twin though and I wish that for your girls as well! XOXO Becky