Saturday, August 15, 2009

FUN IN THE SUN AND GETTING SOAKED!

Joshua and I had a date today and this is where we ended up, any guesses?


How about one of the hottest cities in the US! If I told you it was a hot day that would be an understatement, lets just say it hit about 105 in Palm Springs today and that was a little on the cooler side for this time of year.

As you can see Josh loves to play in the water.



He was all about wetting anyone that walked by, even if we didn't know them, no problem, they were indeed getting soaked!



We had such a blast the best part was when the large cup spilled over and just about brought you to your knees as it dumped all of the chilly water down below...








Highly recommend "Knotts Soak City" in Palm Springs, California. You've gotta go, that is, if you haven't already been!

3 comments:

~Paisley's Mommy~ said...

How fun!!! Looks like you guys had a blast despite the warm temps!

Unknown said...

SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Stephanie,

I'm your newest follower! YEAH!!!

I just love your baby line! I'll have to check out what sizes they go up to as my 3 yr. old is just about to turn 4 next month! AGH, where did the time go???

Your twins are adorable too; love their names. I have twin cousins with the names 'Faith and Hope' and their young sisters name is 'Joy'.

I'll be checking out your site some more as time goes on. I'm following you on Twitter now as well.

Blessings,

Your new friend,
Sarah Cecilia